Thursday 30 May 2013

The dogs got game!

Happy birthday Jilly!  My mate Jill is the queen of animal rescue, she owns a bazillion pets and a bazillion dollars to the vet :( oh well.  Heart of absolute gold!

 Recently I adopted a dog from Cayman Islands Humane Society ( great people ).  My Great Dane Phoenix died and I needed another doggy to fill the extra large hole in my life and my heart.  Enter Banks... The Sheppard mix puppy!  So... new dog, new dog bed... And since I found these cute small pallets it seemed  great reason to make him a bed.

It was a simple project embellished a bit.  Hopefully you like it!
 Single pallet

 Sides added

 Foot board from an old wine rack

Back storage for growth potential, will be used now to store toys :)


Way to go Banks!  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment